My Favorite Things

Monday, July 8, 2013

Ride with RoRie

Rosa Marie asked me if we could go on a bike ride today.
"I want to exercise and go kind of fast, though. I need to cross train for running."

You got it sister. She anticipated going to the old village. She did not anticipate crossing the IOP connector and biking 18.5 miles. In fact, I didn't really, either, but once we got to Sullivan's, I had my mind set on making it over the Connector. So, with semi-flat tires and suspiciously perilous noises every time we switched gears, we peddled and kept on pushing. She said her legs haven't felt like this, like jello, since she first started running with Wando two years ago. Turns out there are a few physical activities that I can still do better -- including sweating. See below. Not pretty. 


No comments:

Post a Comment