My Favorite Things

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Three Days

In less than three days, there will be no more midterms. Spring break will have arrived. I will be on a plane...to Bermuda! As the hospitable Hartley Watlington would say, "Stop my noise."

More to come soon, but here is what I'm envisioning:
NO SNOW. But definitely these lovely ladies - Meghan & Kayla.
staying in these quarters; the old post office... (Thank you Hartley & Fowle family!)

doing this every morning...


and this every afternoon. Or some other fun adventure.
That's me above. Well, not really, but it will be!
It is just March, but no one is going to stop me from cliff jumping into clear water. If I wasn't doing this, I would be jealous of myself. So in the meantime, if you have any wisdom on Medical Evidence - ethics, RCTs, risk ratios, specificity, sensitivity - you know the things that have no application to my literary endeavors - I'd love your guidance. Just three. more. days.

No comments:

Post a Comment